DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “In-Flight Catering Services Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global in-flight catering services market.
The global in-flight catering services market is expected to grow from $14.57 billion in 2021 to $15.85 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7%. The in-flight catering services market is expected to grow to $20.52 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 6.7%.
- Gate Gourmet
- LSG Group
- Servair S.A.
- SATS Ltd.
- Journey Group Plc
- ANA Catering Service Co. Ltd
- Emirates Flight Catering
- Flying Food Group
- Newrest Group Services SAS
- AAS Catering
- Egypt Air In-Flight Services
- KLM Catering Services Schiphol
- Air Fayre
- Abby’s Catering
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The in-flight catering service market consists of sales of food by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that are used to feed passengers in flight with packaged food and beverages. Flight catering service refers to an airline meal, airline food, or in-flight meal. These catering services provide highly specialized skills, technology, and quality-oriented food catering for airline passengers. These meals are prepared by catering companies.
The major in-flight catering services are meals, bakery and confectionery, beverages, and other types. A meal refers to a meal served to passengers onboard a commercial airliner. These meals are prepared by specialist airline catering companies and served to passengers using an airline service trolley. The various flight types include full-service carriers, low-cost carriers that have aircraft seating classes such as economy class, business class, and first class. The different sources include in-house and outsourced.
North America was the largest region in the in-flight catering services market in 2021. The regions covered in the in-flight catering services report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Increased air traffic is expected to propel the growth of the in-flight catering services market. In recent years, the number of people who travel by plane has skyrocketed. This indicates that a large number of individuals can now afford to travel by …….